среда, 12 декабря 2012 г.

Enemies try to destroy my IPO!

http://slcapex.com/forums/topic/IMBR/7316 Today, 05:29 KhrysT Neox Re: IPO Application Submitted - IMBROKERS Inc. (IMBR) Everything was fine till me, my staff and my customers received Mr Imbanna Spamming our IMs... So this is how it works... a working company like mine lists himself and then comes this un-etik persons with out any respect for others to spamming us... "[05:19] IMPROMO: (Saved Wed Dec 12 12:34:08 2012)Hello) [05:19] IMPROMO: (Saved Wed Dec 12 12:34:09 2012)IMBROKERS inc. Wonna earn in SL? Its very siple! Read this: http://slcapex.com/forums/topic/IMBR/7316 If you have questions, ask me!) Also you can read regullary issues on twitter: https://twitter.com/ASGARDTylman Do you wonna earn on SL stock market? Scrafito (127,22,23) register here please, if you have questions, just ask me) Imbanna Ghanduhar) Send this message to the friends, please)" Strangely i would like to know how this guys got my customers and staff members list... Can capex tell this guy to use the proper tools to spam his business and stop harrasing me and my staff???????? KL Reply Today, 14:53 Imbanna Ghanduhar Re: IPO Application Submitted - IMBROKERS Inc. (IMBR) Ok, ty for interesting and helpful information, but I have some questions: 1. Who is IMPROMO Resident? 2. Why you decide thats its me? 3. How much you payed for this post? 4. If you so ethical, why you cry all over the world by not proven facts and ever dont asked me first as I did if someone send me info about you? 5. You wish to destroy my IPO, you reach it, you glad? Thank you anyway, good luck and I wish you wellness and also if you make mistake here will be such clever and wise person as you thats forgives you. Alain

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий